First researched by NASA for use in the Space Program, deep penetrating red light therapy can help reverse and control the visible signs of aging –while also effectively treating minor muscle and joint aches. All-natural RED light and infrared light penetrates and absorbs deep into tissue, activating the production of endorphins, blocking pain-transmitting chemicals and stimulating cellular regeneration for both wrinkle reduction and pain relief. Just 15 minutes 3 to 4 times a week can bring relief from a long list of health issues with no known negative side effects.
- Increased Collagen and Elastin Production
- Improved Skin Tone and Complexion
- Greater Blood Circulation
- Moisturizes skin for a more youthful appearance
- Helps to fade stretch marks, scarring and surgical wounds
- Helps to eliminate Rosacea, Eczema and Psoriasis
- Minimizes Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Kills Acne causing bacteria, Refines Pore Size
- Minimizes cellulite, scars & stretch marks
- Increases skin’s Circulation for Faster Healing
- Repairs sun damaged skin, fades age spots
- Relives joint and muscle pain
Red Light Therapy is an up and coming type of therapy that helps to rejuvenate skin cells by penetrating deep into your skin and activating the cellular restoration process. Not only will it help to reduce wrinkles and cellulite, but it can also help to relieve minor muscle and joint pain. Originally developed by NASA, Red Light Therapy has 21 known benefits and has also been adopted by chiropractors to help patients with chronic pain so come to the Tanning Agency in Hunters Creek to get a similar treatment for a lot less money!